1) The Norman who invaded and conquered England was named _____.
2) Little is known about the very early people of the British Isles.
3) The year 597 marks the beginnings of recorded English history.
4) Alfred the Great began the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle.
5) The Canterbury Tales not only pictured life in fourteenth-century England, but also presented people from all classes of English society.
6) The Wife of Bath was considered to beвЂ¦
b. Of High moral standards
7)The growth of towns and the development of the middle class are two factors contributing to the decline of ________in the fourteenth century.
8) In eleventh-century England, William the Conqueror compiled a list of all property holdings that was called the
b. Angelo-Saxon Chronicle
c. Doomsday book
1) – c.
2) – True.
3) – False.
4) – True.
5) – True.
6) – a.
7) – a.
8) – c.
Britain grew to alter right into a Christian united states of america for the time of the time of the Saxons,so they could have all regarded a church ,Latin became into utilized in text cloth throughout those style of sessions ,England grew to alter right into a rustic as antagonistic to Britain whilst the Angles and Saxons arrived ,so all of them lived in England as antagonistic to Britain there’s some off the precise of my head ,especially specific in case you seek difficult adequate you will come across some greater
I feel like I just did your homework for you so I hope this is for study purposes instead.
3. f if you include roman occupation of Britain
Didn’t you read your study materials? All of these are searchable and no one is doing your homework.