National insurance complaint letter .. send it to who?!?

I’ve got a complaint to do with when you get national insurance number/card etc as a young person, who should I post a letter to? (In the uk btw)

The only address I’ve got is – HM Revenue &amp: Customs
Pay As You Earn
PO Box 1970
L75 1WX

But I’m not sure if that’s about more general NI /tax issues, mine is quite an unusual complaint and I’m wondering whether to send it to the council too or whoever?

Maria, You can write to— National Insurance Contributions Office, Benton Park View, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE98 1NG. Or if you need a quick decision, Tel— 0845 915 5996.

Also you may find it worth a try to look on their website— www.hmrc.gov.uk.

This office should have the information you need and should be able to sort your problem out.
Remember to have all the information with you.
Best of luck.

Send it to trading standards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *