Obama says He spent Billions on Shovel Ready Jobs, but Now realizes that there is no such thing.
Is Obama going to start being Honest with America, or is this Just Another Obama Trick?
I hope that He finally realizes that His Lying wasn’t working and He is going to be Honest.
It takes a GREAT Messiah to admit that He’s wrong.
A Cheer for Obama IF He’s going to start being Honest.
It`s a cover up. The money went to unions and ACORN type organizations and now barry says the shovel money did not work.
Obama does and says ":nothing": without it being intentional, unless it has to do with his ":religious": ideologies. Anyone and especially those who ‘believe": what they present as an upswing in our countries economy who accepts what Obama or any Dem says now, needs to take a cold shower.
Obama and the Dems are into the ":highest": level of panic ever seen in political party in decades. Perhaps Obama wants to project the ":hey, I learned my lesson, now reelect my cronies….": syndrome.
Trusting Obama has been the downfall of hundreds of people along his career and he cares as little for this country as he did when he campaigned.
Are you kidding? Obama will never admit that he is wrong on most things. He just shows his incompetence more every day. I honestly hope it is incompetence, because the only other explanation would be willful destruction of the U.S. I don’t like to think things that bad about anyone.
Because Obama’s good at talking out of the side of his mouth.
The economy will recover no matter what loony left ideas are thrown at it.
Slipped into honesty for a moment.
Obama has no clue–as do the millions who voted for this sham. Sad.
Honest? Ha, that would be original.
In the same interview, he admitted that his attempt to be bipartisan wasn’t matched by the other side.
He must have understood something:
* September stock markets just recorded best September in 71 years.
* 9 consecutive months of private market job growth through September. Numbers for July and August have been revised upward.
* Unemployment claims decreased AGAIN last month. Better than losing 750,000 jobs per month in the final Bush/GOP days.
* The economy has added 827,000 private-sector jobs through September 2010. For comparison purposes, the economy lost nearly 3.8 million private-sector jobs in 2008.
* Local governments cut 76,000 jobs in September, most of them in education. That’s the largest cut by local governments in 28 years. And, 77,000 temporary Census jobs ended in September. Balancing the budgets needed to be done.
* Bush left office with NEGATIVE 6.4% GDP growth. Under Obama, GDP growth has been POSITIVE for the past year.
* Deficit reduced 8% past quarter.
* U.S. Trade Deficit shrank 14% last month. Best performance in 2 years.
* Corporate quarterly results meeting/exceeding expectations. Again.
* DOW/S&:P recovered 60+ percent and stabilizing in tighter trading ranges
* Global Markets at 4-month highs.
* Consumer Spending UP again for consecutive Months.
* Incomes UP .5% , more than DOUBLING July numbers.
* Construction Spending up AGAIN for the Month, 0.4%.
* The Institute for Supply Management said that its manufacturing index unexpectedly rose to 56.3 in August from 55.5 in July. A reading above 50 indicates growth. The manufacturing sector has expanded for 14 consecutive months.
* The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said the Obama administration’s economic-stimulus plan has increased the number of employed Americans by between 1.4 million to 3.3 million during the second quarter.
* The CBO said the Obama administration’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has lowered the unemployment rate by up to 1.8% and raised the level of gross domestic product by up to 4.5%.
* Economy still sluggish, but stabilizing and improving.
These are just the most recent facts regardless of how much you may dislike Obama.