like non-believers and does who have weak faith in God
Do you even believe in hell for humans?
God sent His Son to die for sinners so all could find forgiveness: but sinners are stubborn and rebellious and resist the grace of God, so many will die in their sins, because they refuse to love God’s Son.
People have the choice hell or heaven,
Let me break it down:
1) God created us in his image and therefore we are all equal.
2) God created this temporary world for us to enjoy.
3) God gave us freewill.
4) We went and messed it up and sined.
5) God sent his son Jesus to die for our sins, so we can be forgiven if we choose.
6) God offers everyone a relationship with him and a place with him in his own kingdom heaven to live on.
7) Heaven is considered perfect and therefore without sin. So therefore you must first give up your worldly ways and sins.
8) If you don’t, and I quote ":You shall surely perish/die":. Does that mean hell or just disappear? It’s only assumed hell, due to the fact that one line in the bible mentions hell has a lake of fire to burn the most wicked and judgement day will come, even judgement is assumed upon your death, when it didn’t say that either.
Still upset about it? Let’s check first hand.
DMT chemical, aka ‘The Spirit Molecule’, Dimethyltryptamine is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter. This chemical in the brain is released in massive amounts during birth, death, meditation, hallucinations and dreams. Some consider it the spirit / other’s might consider it a form of drug. Merely a hallucinogen? However, it provokes the question: is DMT like a door to an alternate reality? It’s has shocking results and matching patterns between thousands of different people.
This occurs at maximum levels around death.
Near death experiences (NDE) have been reported all over the world, by religious and non-religious, adult and children, even criminals, etc. A pattern is found in most of them, explaining what they thought is an afterlife, etc.
* Most people are dramatically changed by NDE, turning their life around, even going religious, etc.
* People born blind say they can see during a NDE, giving some detailed descriptions of objects they have never seen before in their life.
* Most find themselves floating above their body looking down. People have confirmed later what their surrounding looks like, items, objects and people there without even being consisous at that time.
* Most see family members who support them or something to guide them.
* Depending on the direction they go everybody they see there is made of bright light (positive) or dark shadow gloom (negative).
* Hallucinations are introduced, some relive past memories or different places. Where either they where the most happy (positive) or completely regret (negative).
* Many say they have seem God or Angels.
* Some have see they have fallen down and down and almost entered hell where they see shadows.
* People having NDEs are absolutely certain it’s real to them.
* Groups of people can share the same NDE experience.
* Lots suggest they are going through a tunnel of light.
* Time did not make any sense in a NDE. It does not seem to apply. It seemed irrelevant. Most say space and time are illusions that hold us to the physical realm.
A lot have said…
It is your mind which creates hell. Hell is a level of consciousness which can be experienced in or out of the body. You judge and cast yourself into hell – there’s no way to lie to yourself, only to ask for forgiveness and believe in it to let yourself move on.
Becoming stuck in a limbo. Hell is a spiritual condition we create by being away from God until we choose to return to God.
Hell refers to levels of negative thought-forms that reside in close proximity to the Earth realm. It is where we go to work out, or remain within, our hang-ups, addictions, fears, guilt, angers, rage, regrets, self-pity, arrogance, or whatever else blocks us from the power of our own light. We stay in hell (and there are many divisions to this vibratory level) for however long best serves our development. There is no condemnation here, only the outworking of our own misjudgments, mistakes, misalignments, and misappropriations – what some people call ":sin":.
God probably doesn’t send people to hell, while people already judge themselves into hell…
Even on Earth, people don’t forgive themselves and others, hate, lie, steal, and therefore become depressed, angry, try point the blame, when it just eats them up inside. They refuse to learn from their mistakes, try full the holes with drugs, alcohol, abuse, racism, etc. They judge themselves and create their own personal prison and living hell.
It seems God and the bible, real or not, does teach good morals which still helps you escape that self-entrapment. Wheither or not you believe in religion, it’s still valid, you deep down can already see it occuring in your life and everyone elses. Don’t be so quick to judge, try learn from mistakes, not to repeat them over and over, but to better yourself from them.
i dont think the non-existent entity can send people to the non-existent place.
I believe it’s people who won’t accept Jesus as their savior.
yes, He will.