pleasse help me!!
1. All were fought by common people.
2. All overthrew a monarchy.
3. Military leader ended up leading the country afterward (England=Oliver Cromwell: France=Napoleon Bonaparte: America=George Washington)
1. English reestablished a monarchy. French ended up with an empire, then a republic. Americans ended up with a republic.
2. While the French Revolution and American Revolution happened around the same time (1789 and 1775, were their respective beginnings), the English Civil War happened in the 1640s, well over a century earlier.
3. Only the American Revolution ended up with a separate country being formed.
4. French killed most of their nobles, including their king. The English killed their king. The Americans did not comit regicide, though they did harass and murder various tax officials.
This Site Might Help You.
what are three similarities and three differences between the the english civil war,american revolution,french?
pleasse help me!!
idk about the english civil war but I know the American revolution helped bring around the French Revolution because the french could relate to the Americans. Both the French and American revolutions were similar in that they both were because of abusive political leaders.
For example,the americans were angry with King George because of his crazy tax laws on a colony and the French were infuriated because of marie antoinette and Louis.Marie Antoinette showed no sympathy for her subjects who suffered from the bread shortage and King george did not care about american colonists except to get taxes from them
Similarities: 1. Both are considered major religions. 2. Both have a multitude of faithful adherents. 3. Both claim their way is the TRUE way to heaven. Differences: 1. The Koran is full of factual error, whereas the Bible has proven to be prophetical and trustworthy over time. 2. The Bible doesn’t called for the destruction for unbelievers, but rather to love them. The Koran teaches its adherents to slay them. 3. Hate is spewed from Muslims, love from Christians.
All three are similar in that they all aimed to abolish the monarchs rule over them. They also all succeeded, but the English later reinstated theirs.
ITS TOOOOOO DIFICALT TO ANSWER